We are distributors of the NZ Tape Specialists foam tape range.
The 4711 is their PVC Nitrile Foam Tape. This is a Medium/Firm single sided foam tape available in the following thicknesses: 3mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm. It is available in all those thickness in the following widths: 6,9,12,15,18,24,36,48mm and can also be custom slit to any width you require.
It is a black, single side foam tape with a high bond acrylic adhesive.
The benefits of the 4711 PVC Nitrile Foam Tape are;
- Very good resistance to compression set, tearing and abrasion
- Excellent resistance to most petroleum products, oils, chemicals and solvents.
- Flame retardant to FMVSS-302 and self extinguishing
- Electrically non-conductive – used as a electrolysis barrier
The applications for the 4711 PVC Nitrile foam tape are;
- Excellent for sealing switchboard cabinets and electrical enclosures
- All closures requiring constant opening and closing
- Used for high temperature critical closures (UL94 rating)
- Used as an effective weather stripping and insulation sealing foam in building and construction
- Effective sealing tape for automotive, refrigeration, air conditioning and marine applications
- Suitable for diecutting and the making of gasket profiles