- Single sided PVC Foam Tape (Foam 1) – High Bond Acrylic Adhesive.
- Available in the following thicknesses: 1.6mm/3.2mm/4.8mm/6.4mm/9.5mm/12mm and 19mm
- The closed cell foam structure completely seals out air, moisture, vapour, light and dust when compressed at least 30%.
- Excellent in applications requiring a positive seal on irregular surfaces or when flex and conformability is critical.
- Strong and resilient designed to absorb shocks, cushion, deadens sound and eliminates excess vibration.
- The foam is resistant to UV, ozone, oxidation and fungi, making it well suited for exterior applications.
- This foam is flame retardant – meeting the FMVSS 302 standard.
- Good resistance to most chemicals
- Used as an effective seal in concrete form work.
- Sealing between door and window frames and light fittings
- Positive seal onto Aluminium cladding profiles in portable building construction
- Used to provide a watertight seal for roof nails
- Certified for use in automotive and transportation sealing applications
- Sealing tape for kitchens and wet room stainless steel benches
- Not suitable for long term open and close applications
For Brochure – Go to NZ Tape Specs website