Need cartons for packing up your house? We have listed below the most popular house shifting packaging items.
- The most common size cartons for Moving House are the #10 and #9 cartons. These cartons have the same base size so they stack neatly on top of each other.
- #10 carton is also known as a tea chest size. This carton is quite big so it's great for clothing, linen, bedding, pillows, lamps etc
- #9 carton has the same base as a #10 but half the height. This carton is good for general household items like ornaments, appliances, shoes, laundry and bathroom items, kitchen items etc
- #7 carton is a bit smaller than a #9 carton but it is good for things like books and CD's. Books tend to get quite heavy when packed into a carton so a #7 carton allows for just enough books to make sure the carton is not too heavy to lift.
- Newsprint sheets for wrapping glasses, cups, plates and china
- Packaging Tape for sealing up cartons
- Vivid Markers for labelling cartons
- Fragile Packaging Tape for labelling cartons that contain Fragile Items
- Bubblewrap for wrapping framed prints and breakable items