3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP190-Gray is a two-part epoxy adhesive that delivers exceptional performance with high shear and peel strength. We formulated this epoxy adhesive to bond to a wide range of materials, such as metals, ceramics, wood, fiberboard, glass, rubber and many plastics.
- 1:1 version of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2216 Gray in a Duo-Pak with similar properties
- Provides tough, strong bonds through high shear and peel strength
- Moderate flexibility and elongation
- Capable of bonding to a wide variety of different materials
- Delivers extended work-life, providing additional time for adjustment
- Medium viscosity and self-leveling
- Flammability testing per UL94 HB
- Use a manual EPX applicator
- Use square green mixing nozzles
- Use Plunger 62-9170-9913-7
Use with 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Applicator
When using a Duo-Pak (DP) size adhesive, rely on 3M dispensing equipment (PDF, 1.9 Mb) for convenient and accurate metering, mixing and dispensing.
Provides Tough, Strong Bonds Through High Shear and Peel Strength
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP190-Gray has a moderately high modulus.
With a 90-minute work-life, this epoxy adhesive allows for an extended period of time for adjustment and precise application. 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP190-Gray reaches handling strength in approximately 10 hours and full cure in 7 days at room temperature. This epoxy adhesive has medium viscosity and a 1:1 mix ratio.
Additionally, we engineered this epoxy to exhibit good environmental aging properties, delivering long-term durability. Flammability testing per UL94 HB. 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP190-Gray is a 1:1 duopak.